Tuesday, May 7, 2013

23 days left as a Kindergartner!!!!


Yea! I love this week! So far parents have arranged appointments for manicures during my planning time....and filled the school with yummy food. Thanks for appreciating us!

Last week was so amazing...but BUSY! I got a little behind and I promise to get pictures up with Basho and Friends. I am looking forward to the night of May 23rd for our Big Project culminating event!

We are going to the FARM this Thursday. We hope to leave by foot (weather dependent) and take the bus back. I have several volunteers going, but just let me know if you would like to come along, so I can count you on the bus pick-up. Please have your child bring/wear a coat, mud boots (snow boots will work), and farm clothes. I will be donning a pair of cover-alls. FUN!

Monday, May 13th at 1:45 we are going to have a Mother's tea. Please join us for afternoon tea and scones. 

For the next few weeks we will be wrapping up projects, finishing units, working on our problem solving strategies, TAKING MAPS, getting DIBELed, meeting and conferring with Mrs. Griffin, singing LOTS, writing tons (wow this class can write), trying our best to follow ALL THE RULES, play, play, and more play AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST having lots of fun!

May 27th is Memorial day..No school then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Griffin loves comments....so please leave one!