Friday, August 17, 2012

Letter from my long term sub...


Howdy Kindergartners!

I am looking forward to meeting you all in just a few more weeks! I have a lot of fun and exciting things planned for the first few days of school. We also have a very special classroom surprise for you. So bring your thinking hats and learning boots, because you are in for a lesson wrangling year!

Hello all parents, I am Annessa Melnick and I will be your child or children’s kindergarten teacher for the first 4 months of school. I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I am originally from New York State but have been living in Jackson for the past 7 1/2 years! I am currently in the process of moving to Driggs to join this wonderful community for the next few months. I have a degree in childhood education and have worked on and off in local Jackson preschools being first, a teacher’s assistant and then a substitute. I have also been subbing in the Teton County School District for the past 2 years! I really love the outdoors, especially in Teton County. I have a great fondness for running, climbing, acting and playing guitar.

I look so forward to meeting all of you and to having a fantastic first four months of school! If you have any questions, please feel free to email them to Lauren who can email them to me. I am still waiting for my TCSD email account but when I receive it, I will send it to you.

For the first day of school please write a letter to me telling me more about your child. You and your child can write it together but please be sure to include any special needs that I should know about your child. Be sure to also include: likes, dislikes and/or funny stories or anything that will help your child be more comfortable in the classroom. Have fun with it! Thank you all so much and I look forward to meeting you!

Warmly,
Annessa Melnick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Griffin loves comments....so please leave one!