Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a wrap...talk to yah in August!

So the last week was busy...we went on two fun-filled "FIELD-trips"...one was to Teton Canyon and the other to Starlight Skating rink in Idaho Falls. The kids were so much fun. Enjoy the pictures...I will miss these cute little "darlings" and I will be getting a new crop soon. I am off to FIND summer....and rest. See you in August.
A little writer's workshop in the woods.
Phew...aren't we done writing yet????
Busy as can be.
A little help from the teacher.
Sensing Spring...
What's up there?
I am so tired.
Share time.
THankfully, we didn't get any raindrops...okay, just a few..but we didn't notice.
Riding the bus.
70's skate day....THIS was the most fun I have had in a while...I'm just saying!
holding hands and helping out.
Even Mr. Starkey got into some 70's duds.
You got it!!!!
One more smile.
HOlding on tight.
Even Ms. Vancy joined in for some fun...OUr beloved BUS driver!!!!
THis was what we looked like on the way home.....nighty night!!! Have a fun-filled summer. I will miss you little love bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Griffin loves comments....so please leave one!